IqeBrowser is a program to browse IQE, IQM (Inter-Quake Model format) and many other 3D models. Any 3D model can be saved as IQM (a binary format) or IQE (a text format) file. You can download the latest version here. New features since 2.15 are:
- Skeleton/Model creator cuboid
- A new dialog. Creates models based on the skeleton and cuboids.
- Creates minecraft like models.
- Models can be imported from from the MCSkin3D application.
- Reuse of already existing minecraft model skins is possible.
- The current loaded model is exported as a Q3 player model.
- Resort joints tree by recursive walking the tree and bring the child's in a proper order.
- Re-links a joint to an other parent or make it a root joint.
- If meshes share the same texture, now all meshes are displayed. The selected mesh shows white lines, other meshes show light blue lines.